Denny is an experienced Executive Coach and Leadership Development Consultant. He worked for Principal Financial Group for 28 years with the last half of his time focused on developing top talent in the organization, identifying their developmental needs, leading development strategies and solutions, designing and executing development programs and coaching leadership and executives to achieve results. In addition, he led the effort to create a coaching culture throughout the enterprise. Prior to his human resource career at Principal, he held leadership roles in communications, marketing, product management and insurance operations.
The skills he brings to the table include executive coaching, leadership strategy, curriculum development, facilitation, change management strategies, talent management processes and building trusted relationships.
Denny holds a bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University and master’s degree from the University of Iowa.
• Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Board Certified Coach (BCC), Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE)
• Change management, Crucial Conversations and Hogan Assessment certifications
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
• Co-recipient of the 2015 Gold Human Capital Management Excellence Award,
sponsored by Brandon Hall, for Best Advance in Coaching and Mentoring